Meet Clark – he likes League of Legends, Mountain Dew, and skate boarding. He’s most proud of how many games he’s on the leaderboard for and how few hours he slept achieving that. While you might think he’s not ambitious and perhaps a bit of a slob, he’ll totally amaze you with his help around your house. I mean - he can’t come off the wall and actually help you clean up, but he will point out everything you missed between shoving handfuls of cheetos into his mouth!
Clark the Jurassic Triceratops is a 3D kit that you assemble yourself. He comes as pieces with glue and instructions so you can complete him. You can also buy him as a finished, fully assembled sculpture which includes free shipping in the US!
DETAILS AND FAQ
What comes in the kit to build him?
- Clark comes with 34 pieces, ½ oz. glue and instructions.
How large is Clark?
- The finished sculpture is 22 in (56 cm) from top to bottom, 16 in (41 cm) from side to side, and 22 in (56 cm) from the wall to the furthest point of his horns.
How long does it take to build him?
- It depends on your skill level, but I estimate it will take between 5 and 7 hours to complete him (especially if you want her to look as nice as the pictures!).
How hard is it to build Clark?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, Clark is a 7. That dark blue will show any glue that gets on it so you have to be pretty careful putting him together (hence why he’s a bit harder).
- 1 means you struggle to put together IKEA. 10 means you can build anything anyone puts in front of you.
How does Clark hang on the wall?
- Since he’s paper and hollow, the finished sculpture is super light. A push pin or small nail is going to be more than adequate! If you are worried about poking holes in your wall, a hook with a command strip behind it should also work.
Do I need to paint him?
- Nope! Clark comes as the colors you see in the pictures above.
Can a child build him?
- Possibly - I recommend around 10 as the lower age limit. He requires spatial ability and patience. Anyone with those skills should be able to complete him!