Phoebe the Cow is a DIY paper sculpture that you bring to life using the materials included in your Resident papercraft kit.
Phoebe loves to ski, grow her garden, and read design blogs. You know that person who’s always kind of quiet, but every time they speak it’s so insightful? That’s Phoebe. She’s very thoughtful and intentional with everything she does. You should be HUGELY complimented if she chooses your company and your house to hang in. With Phoebe in your home, you’ll start seeing changes in your life that give it more meaning*. You suddenly love your friends/partner more*. Work is more meaningful and life is just more fun with her in it*.
*Results not guaranteed. Phoebe IS made of paper….
DETAILS AND FAQ
What comes in the kit to build her?
- Phoebe the Cow comes with 36 pieces, ½ oz. of glue and instructions.
How large is Phoebe?
- The finished sculpture is 20 in (51 cm) from top to bottom, 22 in (56 cm) from side to side, and 19 in (48 cm) from the wall to the furthest tip of her nose.
How long does it take to build her?
- It depends on your skill level, but I estimate it will take between 5 and 7 hours to complete her (especially if you want her to look as nice as the pictures!).
How hard is it to build Phoebe?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, she is a 6. She isn’t super tricky – what makes her difficult is she just gets large!
- 1 means you struggle to put together IKEA. 10 means you can build anything anyone puts in front of you.
How does she hang on the wall?
- Since she’s paper and hollow, the finished sculpture is super light. A push pin or small nail is going to be more than adequate! If you are worried about poking holes in your wall, a hook with a command strip behind it should also work.
Do I need to paint her?
- Nope! Phoebe comes as the colors you see in the pictures above.
Can a child build her?
- Possibly - I recommend around 10 as the lower age limit. She requires spatial ability and patience. Anyone with those skills should be able to complete her!