Claire the Panda is a DIY paper sculpture that you bring to life using the materials included in your Resident papercraft kit.
Claire likes MMA, cocktail parties, and trading stock options. She wants it to be known that she is the most elegant out of this collection of beasts and deserves to be treated like a lady. Though she’ll also totally knock you out if you don’t……... so you know, your choice. Being this great, you’d think she would develop a bit of an ego. And you’re right! Generally she’s good at not being TOO full of herself.
DETAILS AND FAQ
What comes in the kit to build her?
- Claire the Panda comes with 30 pieces, ½ oz. glue and instructions.
How large is Claire?
- The finished sculpture is 13 in (33 cm) from top to bottom, 12 in (30 cm) from side to side, and 20 in (51 cm) from the wall to the furthest point of the tip of her nose.
How long does it take to build her?
- It depends on your skill level, but I estimate it will take between 3 and 5 hours to complete her (especially if you want her to look as nice as the pictures!).
How hard is it to build Claire?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, she is a 3. She’s really straightforward!
- 1 means you struggle to put together IKEA. 10 means you can build anything anyone puts in front of you.
How does she hang on the wall?
- Since Claire is paper and hollow, the finished sculpture is super light. A push pin or small nail is going to be more than adequate! If you are worried about poking holes in your wall, a hook with a command strip behind it should also work.
Do I need to paint her?
- Nope! Claire comes as the two colors you see above in the pictures.
Can a child build her?
- Possibly - I recommend around 10 as the lower age limit. She requires spatial ability and patience. Anyone with those skills should be able to complete her!